How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Richard Your Own Question
Richard, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 55705
Experience:  29 years of experience practicing law, including tax and estate planning.
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Richard is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am the sole heir of my fathers estate through a living

This answer was rated:

I am the sole heir of my fathers estate through a living trust. How do I take possession of his condo and what docs do I need to do it. No probate and not contested.

Hi! My name is Richard & I will be helping you today! It will take me a few minutes to type a response to your question. Thanks for your patience!

Good afternoon. Are you also the successor trustee under the living trust? Thanks.

Richard and other Estate Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
By successor trustee do mean beneficiary, or executor of the trust?

Typically, in a living trust, your dad would have been the trustee while alive, and then the trust agreement would have appointed a successor trustee to administer the trust after his death.

I tried to call you; I left a voice mail for you. Please call me back at your convenience. Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

I'll call again now.

Richard, it was a pleasure speaking with you. As promised, I've attached a template of the quit claim deed. :)