Richard, Attorney
Experience:  29 years of experience practicing law, including tax and estate planning.
17027240

I am the sole heir of my fathers estate through a living

I am the sole heir of my fathers estate through a living trust. How do I take possession of his condo and what docs do I need to do it. No probate and not contested.

Hi! My name is Richard & I will be helping you today! It will take me a few minutes to type a response to your question. Thanks for your patience!

Good afternoon. Are you also the successor trustee under the living trust? Thanks.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
By successor trustee do mean beneficiary, or executor of the trust?

Typically, in a living trust, your dad would have been the trustee while alive, and then the trust agreement would have appointed a successor trustee to administer the trust after his death.

I tried to call you; I left a voice mail for you. Please call me back at your convenience. Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
sorry.

I'll call again now.

Richard, it was a pleasure speaking with you. As promised, I've attached a template of the quit claim deed. :)