Estate Law

Estate Law Questions? Ask an Estate Lawyer.

Estate Law

I am the sole heir of my fathers estate through a living

trust. How do I take...
I am the sole heir of my fathers estate through a living trust. How do I take possession of his condo and what docs do I need to do it. No probate and not contested.
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/9/2017
Richard, Attorney

Hi! My name is Richard & I will be helping you today! It will take me a few minutes to type a response to your question. Thanks for your patience!

Good afternoon. Are you also the successor trustee under the living trust? Thanks.

Richard, Attorney
By successor trustee do mean beneficiary, or executor of the trust?
Phone call session started

Typically, in a living trust, your dad would have been the trustee while alive, and then the trust agreement would have appointed a successor trustee to administer the trust after his death.

I tried to call you; I left a voice mail for you. Please call me back at your convenience. Thank you!

sorry.

I'll call again now.

Richard, it was a pleasure speaking with you. As promised, I've attached a template of the quit claim deed. :)

Richard, Attorney