Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

Please send sample of a travis county texas petition for…

Customer Question
Please send sample of a...
Please send sample of a travis county texas
petition for contesting the probate of holographic will that has been altered and fraudulently submitted to probate and successfully validated by said court. Also is it possible to include the request to release holographic will to certified forensic examiner for examination of tampered or alterations done to said document along with examining the latent writing on document.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Estate Law
8/3/2017
Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 11 months ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Please understand we are not a forms library, we cannot provide county specific forms or forms with the facts you are seeking, nor will Texas law allow us to draft them for you.
The best we can do is give you a general template for format and then you would have to write it on your own with your own facts and legal issues. However, if you want something more specific than that, you would need to go to legal aid or will need to hire a local attorney to assist you on that I am afraid.