Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

I was wondering if you could help advice me. How to settle…

Customer Question
Hello, I was wondering...

Hello, I was wondering if you could help advice me . How to settle estate that was left in my husbands fathers name Able. He is deceased. Over 15 years. He's widow being he's mother Feliciana . Has Parkinson's. Raymond my husband. Has POA over her. Medical and estate, finance.

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the assets in question? Have any documents been drafted?

Abel did not leave a will. There are 7 living sons and daughters. We have he's mother living with us. Making sure she's being taking care of.

Lawyer's Assistant: Estate planning laws vary by state. What state are you in?

We need to get the land which consist of almost 6 acres. have lived on this land over

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have lived on this land with my husband for about. 43 years.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Estate Law
8/2/2017
Estate Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, eligible to practice in front of state and federal court, who is ready to help. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here to see my ratings information) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. I had a chance to look over your situation, but I'm not clear what your specific question is. What specific questions did you have for me regarding this?