How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3170
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was wondering if you could help advice me. How to settle

Customer Question

Hello, I was wondering if you could help advice me . How to settle estate that was left in my husbands fathers name Able. He is deceased. Over 15 years. He's widow being he's mother Feliciana . Has Parkinson's. Raymond my husband. Has POA over her. Medical and estate, finance.
JA: What are the assets in question? Have any documents been drafted?
Customer: Abel did not leave a will. There are 7 living sons and daughters. We have he's mother living with us. Making sure she's being taking care of.
JA: Estate planning laws vary by state. What state are you in?
Customer: We need to get the land which consist of almost 6 acres. have lived on this land over
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have lived on this land with my husband for about. 43 years.
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 2 months ago.

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, eligible to practice in front of state and federal court, who is ready to help. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here to see my ratings information) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. I had a chance to look over your situation, but I'm not clear what your specific question is. What specific questions did you have for me regarding this?