How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3170
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to leave my condo to my son and daughter. Would like

Customer Question

I want to leave my condo to my son and daughter. Would like for my daughter to have tenant rights as long as she lives the not be jointly owned.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: Ohio
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: No this will go in my w ill
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The deed should be for son and daughter. Daughter should have lifetime tenant died?
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Alex Esquire replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** *****

Thank you for your question.

I will be happy to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you about the situation you have described in your post?