Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

Irwin Law only: If you don't mind my asking, why did you opt…

Customer Question
Irwin Law only:If you don't...
Irwin Law only:If you don't mind my asking, why did you opt out from my last question? I couldn't tell from your first answer whether it was related to the beneficiary paying taxes or the trust so I broke the one question into 4 pieces so it could be clearer and easier to answer. You asked if I wanted a phone call. I was thinking about doing that. I usually will take the night to think about things like that but I was gone for the weekend and could not respond.If I do a phone call can I ask more than just the SS question but ask other things about my trust situation for x number of minutes or is the phone call limited to just one topic?Have you decided to opt out of further questions? Please let me know Thanks.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Estate Law
8/1/2017
Estate Lawyer: Irwin Law, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney

I took one last look at this before going to bed. I'll get back with you in the morning.

The reason that I opted out is that I was having to spend too much time on the Answer for the amount that was being offered. The Answer is somewhat complicated. I can explain it in a few minutes by phone. The phone call is not limited to one question. I try to keep them to a maximum of 20 minutes. If you wish to accept the phone call offer, let me know and I will opt back in, provided that no one else has already done so.