Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

Thank you, I will gather my thoguhts and send back as the

Customer Question

Thank you
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I will gather my thoguhts and send back as the question is not clearly focues -- thank you for this service
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: FACTS applied for medicaid 5/17; she is skilled nursing facility paid 10 K a month since her arrival on 1/1/16; she worked until she was 85 (2014) broke her hip. in the period of 2013/2014 provided gifts of 48 thousand to family members. She joined hospice 6/15 and services ended 3/16 - she is still alive and running out of money. what is the best strtegy to talk about the gifts of 48 K
JA: Was this discussed with a manager, HR, or an attorney? Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i received the response from the medicaid office and they want to know about the transactions; there intent -- not sure what to do -- thanks
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 2 months ago.

Welcome and thank you for your question.

If you would be kind enough to provide me with your specific question it will be my pleasure to assist you.

Do you still need assistance?