Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

What are the laws for s corp in nh when an owner dies and is…

Customer Question
What are the laws...

What are the laws for s corp in nh when an owner dies and is only one that has shares. He did have a wll and his wi

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Wife was given all his assets . Myquestion is do i need to probate this if there is a will Nothing was reported

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

How does it keep going

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Estate Law
I have a will says I inherit his estate and all assets
Shouldn't I be able to keep business running by hiring staff .
7/29/2017
Estate Lawyer: Infolawyer, Attorney replied 11 months ago
Infolawyer, Attorney

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

In this situation, the shares pass under the will to the beneficiary named in the will.

As executor and beneficiary, you can take control, keep business going and operational!

Kindly let me know if that is clear and acceptable.

Can you give me the nh statue
It is not statutory. The terms of the will control. You are sole beneficiary. The shares did not pass to anyone else.
Good luck!!