Estate Law

Estate Law Questions? Ask an Estate Lawyer.

Estate Law

My brother stole my inheritance, my folks died 10 months

Customer Question
my brother stole my inheritance JA...
my brother stole my inheritance
JA: What are the assets in question? Have any documents been drafted?
Customer: my folks died 10 months apart in 2012 me and my bros got insurance money and i was told no assets but it turns out my oldest bro somehow managed to get four propertys in his name total of about one million
JA: Estate planning laws vary by state. What state are you in?
Customer: idaho
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: my honest bro recently died and the same thing is started again
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Estate Law
7/29/2017
Estate Lawyer: Damien Bosco, Attorney replied 3 months ago
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Please give me a moment to review your question. I may ask some questions to clarify issues.

Did your parents have wills? Were there estate administrations of their assets? Are you saying that your brother transferred the properties before they died or afterward? Finally, have you spoken to a local attorney yet?

Hello. I have not heard back you. Are you still looking for help on your question? If so, please let me know. Thank you.

Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney