Legal Eagle, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed to practice before state and federal court
97407003

That was fast thankyou as you know I'm very upset and ill

Customer Question

Hello that was fast thankyou as you know I'm very upset and ill just
JA: Have any legal documents been drafted or filed?

Customer: the case has lose ends but the lawyer got paid. My father David ******** and on Sept 10,2013 He was coming from downtown past billings hospital where in about 17 min I don't know he never sent the medical records. so we live in Washington.

JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: 1.he closed my sist and mines estate he waitied till we left and from that day he disbursed the 1.55 mil we got hes so proud.but I have pfoof that checks were coming from edmiston colton law account yes

Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 2 months ago.

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, and is admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here to see my ratings information) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. What specific questions did you have for me today?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
can u call me ill make it fast. I guess this is not the place I should picked.ive aleady paid 55 and now its another 59 but u wont be in court or do any paper work

Hello, I can certainly call you, but it is an additional $59. It's just the website's rules. If you tell me what questions you have, I might be able to guide you to where you can get the help that you need with somebody that can appear in court with you.