How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3170
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can I get paperwork that my former or decrease lawyers

Customer Question

Hi I'm Lois how can I get paperwork that my former or decrease lawyers filed
JA: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?
Customer: In NC however probate was in NYC
JA: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?
Customer: I have a letter of testimentary
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am the executive that signed all papers because my younger sister had no knowledge or legal identification
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 2 months ago.

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience.

During this conversation, you may receive an automatic phone call offer. I do not send that offer, the system does. Feel free to accept it if you would like to talk on the phone. Otherwise, we can continue here.

Please give me some time to consider your question.

Expert:  Expert James replied 2 months ago.

Just to clarify, you want to get copies of the court records associated with this case?