How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3170
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Texas, The hospital records, The girlfriend, states that my

Customer Question

JA: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?
Customer: Texas
JA: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?
Customer: The hospital records
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The girlfriend, states that my oldest sistet is power of attorney, but on his insurance policy at work, she(the girlfriend filled out online the insurance papers and named only her as beneficarty over my father. What rights do we have. Cause she will not lwt us have any of his things
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. To be clear, your father has died?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I dont have $59, I just had a baby