Estate Law

Estate Law Questions? Ask an Estate Lawyer.

Estate Law

PROBATE REAL ESTATE OPTIONS TO SHOW CAUSE FOR DISTRIBUTION

Customer Question
REQUEST 1. What are the options...
PROBATE REAL ESTATE OPTIONS TO SHOW CAUSE FOR DISTRIBUTION REQUEST
1. What are the options for managing the acquisition of heir property unencumbered while foreclosure procedures are in place by OCWEN, the loan servicer (Securities Backed MERS loan's bond holder is Deutsche Bank)?
2. How do I stop foreclosure proceedings while the previous predatory lending case is resolved?
3. How do you I position myself as an inter-pleader as an interested 3rd party into the predatory lending case given its current foreclosure status (next sale date June 10).
4. Is there a way for the court to order heir's name is ***** ***** the Title to allow control of sales and/or purchase of property without assuming the existing predatory loan package (adjustable loan, interest only, balloon payment for a senior on a fixed income -+$2900 start in year 2009 and +$4200 in year 2017)?OBJECTIVES
1. Acquire heir property without assuming an existing predatory loan owned by deceased.
2. Avoid a loan debt appearing on my personal credit report.
3. Complete the proceedings for an existing predatory lending case placed on hold as a result of the plaintiff's death.
4. Own property under new improved terms/obligations.BACKGROUND
The estate is currently in Probate Court. I am the Administrator of the Estate & heir who can not at this time recommend distribution and accounting of estate because of the current foreclosure attempts on the property which has a predatory loan, as well as deserving of receiving restitution from Participate in Deutsche Bank's Community Relief Program (link: https://books.google.com/books?id=3u3x2WPyvVEC&pg=PA287&lpg=PA287&dq=what+is+deutsche+bank+Community+relief+act&source=bl&ots=1pEKWszQ8G&sig=bQnFzbcQ9G0zz5KtwXRDLmb7iVs&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj5yfff4N_TAhVLI8AKHebhCQQQ6AEISzAG#v=onepage&q=what%20is%20deutsche%20bank%20Community%20relief%20act&f=false)The predatory lending case is: CASE 2:[email protected] in Los Angeles Superior Court.Thank you for your prompt response in this matter.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Estate Law
5/21/2017
Estate Lawyer: Irwin Law, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney

As the Administrator of the estate, you can, and perhaps must be substituted for the deceased Plaintiff in the foreclosure s suit, provided that it is a lawsuit and not a trustee sale on a Trust Deed. The Probate Court can issue an injunction, but might not want to interfere in another court proceeding, so you will probably have to enjoin the sale through the predatory lending case judge. The other assets in the estate can be distributed depending on the possibility of a deficiency claim from the foreclosure. As the Administrator of the estate, be careful not to put other heirs, if any, at greater risk by defending the foreclosure than by letting the property go. You and heirs have no risk of personal liability no matter what happens. Credit reporting on you or heirs will not occur. Bot***** *****ne: You can sell the property, or transfer it to heirs subject to the mortgage, but you will have to settle accounts with the bank first. That might be easier to do than you think, depending on the facts. D.B. should be more than happy to avoid the P.L. claim.

I hope that I have provided excellent service and, if so, I would appreciate a 5 star rating. If not, please let me know how I can further assist you. There is no additional charge to you for rating me. A bonus is not required, but is always appreciated. Thanks again for using JUST ANSWER.

Hello again. Do you have a follow-up question? If not, please don't forget to enter a rating (hopefully ‘Five Star’) by clicking one of the boxes at the top of this reply. There is no additional cost to you. Thanks again for using JUST ANSWER.

Thank you. What does D.B. and P.L. mean?

DB - Deutsche Bank

PL - Predatory Lending

Irwin Law
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney