How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3170
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Dad misusing decedants funds on girlfriend, i dont know if

Customer Question

dad misusing decedants funds on girlfriend, i dont know if he is a criminal or has alzheimers. what to do ?
JA: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?
Customer: california. He does not want to see me.
JA: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?
Customer: Withdrawls early, rent money not deposited. CHunks of money taken out of accounts.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Bribing my daughter to be mean to me, has turned her against me.
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 4 months ago.

By "decedent's funds" do you mean he is using funds from an estate over which he is an executor or do you mean money he inherited from someone?