How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3170
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am 60 in poor health, can I receive my inheritance now?

Customer Question

I am 60 in poor health, can I receive my inheritance now?
JA: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?
Customer: Missouri
JA: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?
Customer: I am on disability, no lower discs. I receive 750.00 a month because the state drug out my hearing, I made good money before this fiasco
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am really destitute and need extra funds to survive. My mother is wealthy and does not see mu dilema.
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. To be clear, your mother (from whom you would receive your inheritance) is still alive? Is there some irrevocable trust in place that would guarantee you an inheritance?

Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 4 months ago.

Did you see my follow up question to your issue?