Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

I have background to an estate issue for a Florida Estate,

Customer Question

i have background to an estate issue for a Florida Estate, and would like to ask several questions regarding the Estate Issue. Need a well versed Estate Attorney to answer some questions for Florida Estate, will, etc...
JA: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?
Customer: full copy of will and amendments to the will, bank info showing co-owned accounts, expenses showing no transparency, a couple early tax returns from estate.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: my father was taken to hospice today and is expected to pass in a few days. Important that i get info prior to his passing maybe?
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

what are your specific questions?

Whose estate is it, your fathers?

Please explain.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
my father's will. but first... i am confused. The "chat girl" threw me over to an attorney out of Texas, who just gave me very generic answers like links to websites (a few i found on my own through google), and that i need to hire an attorney (no kidding!). - so i just blew $65 i think on him for in depth answers... then closing out of the windows i find your interest. Confused! - were you my original go to guy? should i call customer service tomorrow and get this worked out before we chat? just do not want to billed another $60 Plus for wanting to get my other $65 back, ya know?