How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 56903
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can a (guardian & conservator) who is mentally competent

Customer Question

Can a ward (guardian & conservator) who is mentally competent sign a transfer on death deed in Colorado?
Submitted: 4 months ago via Cornell Legal Info Institute.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 4 months ago.
Greetings! I am a legal expert on the site and am working on your question.
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 4 months ago.
If the ward is of legal age and competent would be able to sign.If I can clarify or explain anything further, just ask me. kindly rate me 5 stars.