How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 56903
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My ex is supposed to have life insurance and I am the

Customer Question

My ex is supposed to have life insurance and I am the beneficiary, if he dies and he changes it and it is in the divorce decree is there anything I can do
JA: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?
Customer: UT
JA: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?
Customer: My divorce decree and previous life insurance policy that he has sent to me
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Np
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 4 months ago.

It cannot be changed without your knowledge and consent.

If attempts it, you would ask the court to enforce the order and pay the policy to you.

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 4 months ago.
If I can clarify or explain anything further, just ask me. kindly rate me 5 stars.