How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Maverick Your Own Question
Maverick, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 6423
Experience:  20 yrs of professional experience.
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Maverick is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

This is an Estate question for PA. -Trustee/Co-Executor with

Customer Question

This is an Estate question for PA. I am CO-Trustee/Co-Executor with a Bank. I (PRO Se) need to file a Motion or Request for a surcharge against the Co-Trustee/Co-Executer. Where can I access a Template to do so
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Bill Attorney replied 9 months ago.

This is attorney Bill offering assistance.

Which city and county in PA is dealing with the trust and estate ?

Why are you requesting a surcharge ?

A co trustee is different from a co-executor, which one are you dealing with ?



Customer: replied 9 months ago.
This is it a response.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
This was a non response. I am totally dissatisfied. Please refer to another lawyer or I will cancel payment with Amex.!
Expert:  Maverick replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is Maverick. Please give me a few minutes to review your inquiry. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Maverick replied 9 months ago.

The document you are seeking to file would not be a motion; but rather a petition for surcharge. This is essential the complaint that opens the lawsuit against the bank in its capacity as co-trustee/co-executor. This is not a standardized form but rather something that you would need the help of an estate litigation attorney to help you draft. If you are willing to do the leg work yourself, I would suggest making a trip to a local county or law school law library and ask for a estate litigation manual. That manual should have a sample petition for surcharge that you can use as a draft to go-by. I did an extensive search for the same on the web and came up empty-handed.

Please Note:

(1) The information I provide is general in nature and for educational purposes only. For example, it may help you identify the scope of receiving unbundled legal services from a local lawyer. It should not be construed as “legal advice” or as the rendition of “legal services” on any subject matter. I am not a specialist in any field. This information may not reflect current legal developments for your specific jurisdiction and is not guaranteed to be correct or complete. No attorney-client relationship is established without a signed written agreement and our communications are not confidential. Please do not act or fail to act based on this information alone. If you need legal advice or services regarding a specific matter, you should consult in-person with a local lawyer who can guide you after reviewing all the pertinent details of your situation. This disclaimer also applies to any telephone communications we may have.

(2) Most follow-up questions are answered with in the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours.

(3) When we are done, please assign a feedback rating.