Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

Well about a couple years ago my grandpa carlos mamey topey

Customer Question

well about a couple years ago my grandpa carlos mamey topey passed away I think he left me a inheritence I been getting threatened with my life called a drug lord being put on wrong charges for drugs prostitution myself and my family been in danger I have people following me death threats this has gone far I wanted to see if this could get investigated

there where also several credit cards open in my name through netspend that I was trying to get info on but they are not letting me

JA: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in? Customer: Illinois JA: What documents or supporting evidence do you have? Customer: I just have documents for wrongful drug charge my mother is investigating this idk if she has anything but there is corrupted cops trying to tell me to go down for charges people confusing me to be a rich girl I can't live like this it's had I dont got a life cause of all this JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you? Customer: no thank you

Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 6 months ago.

This is not what we do here. You will have to hire a private attorney where you live to deal with these problems.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
chicago I wrote to the authorities many times white house almost everything
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am a DIFFERENT CONTRIBUTOR, as your previous contributor left.
Have you filed complaints with law enforcement like the FBI or DEA about them trying to pursue you and set you up and kill you and did you present the evidence to those law enforcement agencies, because the White House cannot do anything.