How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3170
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was just seeing if there's any info on who to notify when

Customer Question

I was just seeing if there's any info on who to notify when one resigns from a trust in the state of california
JA: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?
Customer: I have trust documents that my mother left to children 1 son 1 daughter
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I think that is it
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Hi! My name is Richard & I will be helping you today! It will take me a few minutes to type a response to your question. Thanks for your patience!

Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Can you provide me a bit more information? When you say "when one resigns from a trust," are you referring to the trustee resigning? Or, do you mean one of the beneficiaries wants to decline to be a beneficiary? Thanks.