Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney
Experience:  Helping you with your legal questions.
68302747

I need help, On trust, I'm being discramated because of my

Customer Question

I need help
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: On trust
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I'm being discramated because of my disability
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My sisters ran of with millions of my dads money since he passed in November I'm not getting told anything besides i get nothing for the way I am with my disability
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 7 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. I will review your question. I may need to clarify facts first. I will answer & we can discuss issues.

Did you Dad have a Will? If so, was there a petition to probate? Is there an estate proceeding?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I'm in Minnesota and no my dad didn't have a will but he had a trust

If you dad had a trust, then some moneys would be in the trust; and maybe some moneys were not in the trust. If there was no will, then an estate representative would be appointed. If that would be you, you would be able to sue your sister for the return of the money. If your sister is the trustee, then you would be able to sue your sister for the return of the money. If she is the personal representative of the estate, then you can petition the court to remove her for breach of fiduciary duty and have her turnover the money.

Hello again! Checking in to see if you need further help. Your satisfaction is my goal, and I'm happy to answer a related follow-up question you may have. If I have not answered your question completely or missed a question, please let me know and I will attempt to answer it. If you are satisfied with your answer, please provide a positive rating between 3 and 5 stars for the service I provided to you. Best regards.