Estate Law

Estate Law Questions? Ask an Estate Lawyer.

Estate Law

My 49 year old son passed. had an 2004 car student loans,

Customer Question
my 49 year old son...
my 49 year old son passed. had an 2004 car student loans, about $2000.00 in checking. I have all his info, but do not know what to do
Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/22/2016
Estate Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 12 months ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am very sorry to hear about your loss. What are you asking exactly?

1) How to get control of his checking accounts?

2) If the creditors can seize his money for payments?

3) Etc.

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney