Estate Law

Estate Law Questions? Ask an Estate Lawyer.

Estate Law

I have a complicated mess on my hands, or should I say I'm

Customer Question
trying to help untangle a...
I have a complicated mess on my hands, or should I say I'm trying to help untangle a mess that has become complicated. This has to do with the state of Florida, passing without a will, a Widow with heirs and a property that has went into foreclosure as of today. Also there has been some ID fraud on behalf of the woman who passed, which involved the mortgage on the place that went into foreclosure. Would you be able to assist still?
JA: What is the status of any foreclosure proceedings?
Customer: just got the first letter today
JA: Because laws vary based on location, what state are you in?
Customer: Florida
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think the original msg sums up everything
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Estate Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/13/2016
Estate Lawyer: RobertJDFL, Attorney replied 1 year ago
RobertJDFL, Attorney

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you. I am reviewing your question and will reply back shortly.

I see the above facts, but I'm unclear as to what the question is? What specifically do you want to know?

Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney