How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3170
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a kick- lawyer in Illinois Estate

Customer Question

I need a kick-ass lawyer in Illinois Estate sister died leaving several executor brother has done nothing but harass heirs, says he will "get it all" has taken and hidden all, would not originally let us see copy of will, has not informed us of anything,refuses to talk to us..he has bullied my parents, removed us via police from my sisters house..
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: southern Illinois, Robinson,Crawford Co.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: We went to court 10/31/16 waiting on judgement to see if he truly is an heir due to my Dad and brothers name both listed
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes, my parents have a lawyer, he has let them go thru hell they are old and sick,,,he has even assused my Dad of hitting his wife, and my mom with steeling her daughters purse, we were not allowed to grieve, I need some one to push him around and i don t care what the price
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You may contact customer service at to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####