How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3170
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Notification by trustee pursuant to probate code

Customer Question

I have a Notification by trustee pursuant to probate code sec. 16061.7 out of California This was done on 5/24/2010. My father is the decedent, my stepmother did the trust. She sold the jointly owned house in Californis in pril of 2016 for 700,000 $. I am beinfg iignored, and I have had this notification forquite some time, and I want a copy of the trust. We are the decedents son, Gregory June, and daughter Robin Emory. My father was Richard Malcolm June, the creator of his trust was Joan Mary June. I dont even have his cdeath certificate. He died of Alzheimers, and he had 20,000 in US Army Life insurance that was suosed tobe split amog myself, RobinEmory, andmy brother Gegory June. I dont know what to do to get anything as I am being shuffled aside as to what happened to this money, andwhat is my beneficiary status on the June Family Trust.I have no idea how to deal with this. I should haverequested the copy back in 2010, but LIFE got in the way. Please twll me what I should do. Iwant medical records on my father and the nursing home where he was placed and died. This is amess andI need legal help. My stepmother, Joan Mary June is balking that she has no money.
JA: What documents or supporting evidence do you have? You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the estate lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason. Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The only document I have is the( Top of document) Notification by Trustee Pursuant to Probate Code sec. 16061.7 (California)I never received a copy, and I have requested it by phone call, and Im not getting anywhere.
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 10 months ago.

at this point, what specifically can I answer for you, thank you.