How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Damien Bosco Your Own Question
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 2582
Experience:  Helping you with your legal questions.
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Damien Bosco is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a 90 year old mail I take care of legaly two women

Customer Question

I have a 90 year old mail I take care of legaly two women are entering the care home unexpctily angering this man. need to keep them away from him he is dieing of cancer.
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: california
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: not yet don't know how to inform
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 9 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. I will review your question. I may need to clarify facts first. I will answer & we can discuss issues.

Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 9 months ago.

Call the Elder Abuse hotline. They may be able to send someone out to you to help.

To report someone in danger, call the Elder Abuse Hotline below. This is for LA County, if you are in another county, you can ask the for that county's number. If you need further help, please let me know.

(877) 4-R-SENIORS (477-3646)