How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Attorney Your Own Question
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 9364
Experience:  Since 1983
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
N Cal Attorney is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking for an estate lawyer in houston, texas, I have

Customer Question

I am looking for an estate lawyer in houston, texas
JA: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?
Customer: I have the probate papers from my fathers estate and probate papers from my mothers estate.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My parents started a business here in houston together, but my father has children from his first marriage inwhich one is deceased and two are living.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: The decease sibling has 3 children with one decease. All of the children that my father had with my mother are still living. I operate the family business daily operations with no assistance from my father first set of children. We are in the state of Texas.
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for your question.

The Experts here can not represent you, but you can get a free consultation from some of the local probate attorneys listed here.

I hope this information is helpful.