Estate Law

Estate Law Questions? Ask an Estate Lawyer.

Estate Law

How can I restrict or limit the amount of money one of my 5

Customer Question
How can I restrict or...
How can I restrict or limit the amount of money one of my 5 children will receive when i pass away.The reason is she in not competent to handle money and it would soon be lost or scammed.At present my will allows the children to share equally.The others are all competent in handling money.The one I refer to is a mature adult
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/14/2016
Estate Lawyer: Damien Bosco, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. I will review your question. I may need to clarify facts first. I will answer & we can discuss issues.

Hi Joe: I practice law in New York City. Have you considered a Supplemental Needs Trust, either stand alone or through testamentary trust provisions? If you do not know how it works I can explain how it does. Let me know.

Hello Joe. I have not heard back you. Are you still looking for help on your question? If so, please let me know. Thank you.

Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney