Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

How can I restrict or limit the amount of money one of my 5

Customer Question

How can I restrict or limit the amount of money one of my 5 children will receive when i pass away.The reason is she in not competent to handle money and it would soon be lost or scammed.At present my will allows the children to share equally.The others are all competent in handling money.The one I refer to is a mature adult
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 9 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. I will review your question. I may need to clarify facts first. I will answer & we can discuss issues.

Hi Joe: I practice law in New York City. Have you considered a Supplemental Needs Trust, either stand alone or through testamentary trust provisions? If you do not know how it works I can explain how it does. Let me know.

Hello Joe. I have not heard back you. Are you still looking for help on your question? If so, please let me know. Thank you.