Estate Law

Estate Law Questions? Ask an Estate Lawyer.

Estate Law

Its not an estate we are looking for it is a irrevocable

Customer Question
trust JA: Estate laws vary by...
its not an estate we are looking for it is a irrevocable trust
JA: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?
Customer: az but it is not an estate it is an irrevocable trust
JA: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?
Customer: none however before my father passed he recorded a last will and trust under an ak Rudolf K Korittky
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Estate Law
10/8/2016
Estate Lawyer: Damien Bosco, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. I will review your question. I may need to clarify facts first. I will answer & we can discuss issues.

I understand you are attempting to find information on an irrevocable trust. Do you happen to know the current trustee? Or even the Executor of the Will who may know of it? Or your Father's attorney?

Hello again! Checking in to see if you further help. Your satisfaction is my goal, and I'm happy to answer a related follow-up question you may have. If I have not answered your question completely or missed a question, please let me know and I will attempt to do so.

Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney