How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Attorney Your Own Question
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 9332
Experience:  Since 1983
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
N Cal Attorney is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My Mother pasted away back in April and the estates lawyer

Customer Question

My Mother pasted away back in April and the estates lawyer lied to me with my sister and brother to keep me out of my mom
JA: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?
Customer: I am in Arizona but my mom lived in Philadelphia
JA: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?
Customer: The estates lawyer would not provide me with any information but my mom, sister and brother and this lawyer signed an order not allowing me to step in her condo. In turn my brother and sister took everything out from the house and gave it to their kids. I got nothing. Plus they sold the condo and are not letting me get a dime from the will. What are my legal rights and can I charge them with conflict of Interest and also have the lawyer disbard for being a friend of my brothers.
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Estate Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: ok I will pay the $5dollars
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: I am ready
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: what can I do legally to my brother and sister
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 9 months ago.

I am sorry to hear this.

The only way to fight this is to get your own attorney in Philadelphia who can force an accounting and force them to obey the terms of the Will. You can get a free consultation from some of the probate attorneys listed here. The Experts here cannot represent you.

Please follow up on this with a local attorney.

I hope this information is helpful.