Estate Law

Estate Law Questions? Ask an Estate Lawyer.

Estate Law

I am the trustee of my mothers trust. I also have power of

Customer Question
attorney. Do I have to...
I am the trustee of my mothers trust. I also have power of attorney. Do I have to do a quick claim deed to my name to sell her house.
JA: Can you tell me what state this is in? And just to clarify, what paperwork has been filed?
Customer: California
JA: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?
Customer: All required trust documents, separate power of Attorney doc, and a will
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Estate Law
10/4/2016
Estate Lawyer: RayAnswers, Attorney replied 1 year ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.

Deed you would use, trustee is grantor, grantee is person getting the property.

https://www.pdffiller.com/4050358-CA-SDEED-6pdf-California-Warranty-Deed-for-Fiduciary-

You would use the Warranty Deed for Fiduciary here to transfer title.

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Thanks again.

If you can positive rate here it is much appreciated.

RayAnswers
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney