RobertJDFL, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced in multiple areas of the law.
18284290

As my mother's caregiver, do I have any special rights over

As my mother's caregiver, do I have any special rights over my siblings in regards ***** ***** will?

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you. I am reviewing your question and will reply back shortly.

Thank you for your patience.

Regrettably, you do not. Your mother can choose to leave you a larger share of assets in her will, or make you the sole beneficiary of a life insurance policy or similar, but you do not automatically gain any special rights by being a caregiver.

Please remember to kindly leave a positive rating for me by clicking on the stars, as that is the only way experts are paid for their time even though you may have already paid a deposit to the site. Follow-up questions asked in this thread do not cost anything additional after leaving a positive rating.

If you need clarification
about my answer or additional information, please use the SEND or REPLY button to continue our conversation. Your satisfaction is my goal and I am here to help!

Was there some additional information you needed or clarification about my answer you were seeking? If so, please REPLY, and I'll be happy to help! Otherwise, please remember to leave a positive rating by clicking on the stars, as that is the only way I am credited for my time and assistance. Thank you.