How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 116710
Experience:  Experienced in Trust and Succession Law, including Louisiana Laws
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in Michigan. I need to file a PC 674 and a PC585 can

Customer Question

i live in Michigan. I need to file a PC 674 and a PC585 can I get some help with filling out the forms
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 9 months ago.

Welcome and thank you for your question. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Can you tell me the questions you have so I can reply?

PC 674

PC585 B?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
PC 585a
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 9 months ago.

Great let me pull that up.

Expert:  Attorney2 replied 9 months ago.

I am going to provide this link as this a sample of the forms filled out. Can you tell me your questions?

In re thee matter of is the name of the person

Do you have a case number?

Expert:  Attorney2 replied 9 months ago.

"In the matter of ______" sorry that was a typo.

How can I help?

Expert:  Attorney2 replied 9 months ago.

Were the completed forms helpful? I would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Legal Aid will also assist you for free if you can tell me the county where you are filing?

Please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter as it would be my pleasure to assist you.

If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my time and work I would appreciate it.

Thank you for using JA. We Appreciate your business.

The Attorneys on the site do not receive credit for our time and work unless the customer rates our service positively. Thank you for your consideration.


Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am a DIFFERENT CONTRIBUTOR as your previous contributor had to leave.
Did you have any further questions that were not answered, as we can see you had the chance to review and read the information provided?