How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RayAnswers Your Own Question
RayAnswers, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 41505
Experience:  Texas lawyer for 30 years in Estate law
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
RayAnswers is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can we legally find out the content of revocable

Customer Question

How can we legally find out the content of revocable trust.We have judgement
against an individual who lives now in Idaho. Can it be done only via attorney?
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 10 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.

Expert:  RayAnswers replied 10 months ago.

You need to record the judgment in Idaho where they are at it is called a foreign judgment.

Step by step

You would have to set a debtor hearing in Idaho here You can serve debtor and demand copy of trust, tax returns, bank accounts , etc.

These are your next steps here.

And you may then have to file suit to open the trust for sale of assets.

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Thanks again.

Expert:  RayAnswers replied 10 months ago.

Consider a lawyer

Idaho State Bar Lawyer Referral Service

Attorney Referral Service

Address: 525 W Jefferson St, Boise, ID 83702

Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

Thanks again.