How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Attorney2 Your Own Question
Attorney2, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 7061
Experience:  29 Years in General Practice and Estate Planning
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Attorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I found this on line at the recorders office in County the

Customer Question

I found this on line at the recorders office in Clark County the other day?This is for property my uncle lost after my grandmother disinherited him and passed away. He was so mad about it he quit making his payment to the trust forcing it to pay almost as much as the property is worth in attorney fees then thousands more than its worth to fix them up? Just to get a deed in lieu of foreclose. Personally, this infuriates me, because there was an assignment of rents on file for these and they did not need to do all that in my opinion just go in and collect the rents.I'm confused about the documents on the numbers crossed out can you help me to understand whats going on with the numbers here and the taxes they seem wrong as well? Why are they more on the property worth less money than the other?There was no bank loan on the property because my grandmother paid the property off when my uncle purchased it so why would the fidelity National title agency of Nevada want this document recorded?I do not trust the trustee at all. Is it possible for her to take a bank loan out on the property? She has already stolen all of the cash from the trust I just have not gone to the DA yet because I want to find a replacement first.
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Estate Law
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Sorry I forgot to add the files.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Also the next page has a statement that has me feeling nervous also it states that my uncle is the trustor and he is granting and conveying it to Jaymi Garcia, trustee of the earline mae porter trust created utd oct 21 97 as restated nov 19 2009 hereinafter called grantee (Beneficiary) the following real property situated in clark county NV.I have never heard of her being referred to as the grantee beneficiary only as the trustee.. I am the only beneficiary so I am just wondering is this correct? Like I said I do not trust this woman she has stolen well over 60,000 right off the top. She has no money other than what she took and guess is its gone so I dont know what the court can do about it but I sure dont plan on letting her do anything with the only thing i have left this property.
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 12 months ago.

Welcome and thank you for your question.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I'm sorry but the only reply I received was this statement "'Welcome and thank you for your question"'.Is there anything else you need from me in order to answer it?
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 12 months ago.
You did not receive the additional service request to review your documents? I will opt out and perhaps another attorney can assist you.