Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

If I prepare a deed with my daughter with right of

Customer Question

If I prepare a deed with my daughter with right of survivorship will the deed simply transfer upon death and no probate or inheritance tax due? Am I at risk for judgement if my daughter has a legal problem (car accident, bad debt, etc) in the interim. Would it be wiser to put the house in an LLC and make her a member with me as managing member?
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

Do you foresee any potential judgments? Or is this a question asking that in the abstract (as a mere possibility)?

Did you see my follow up question to your issue? What I'm trying to determine is whether or not you're doing this to avoid a known potential judgment, or if it's only a theoretical / hypothetical judgment in the future...

Hello?

I see you have not responded in some time. Did you see my question?

Do you wish to continue with this question?