Estate Law

Estate Law Questions? Ask an Estate Lawyer.

Estate Law

If someone dies without a will, who is the first surviving

Customer Question
beneficiary? MY BIOLOGICAL FATHER Passed...
If someone dies without a will, who is the first surviving beneficiary? MY BIOLOGICAL FATHER Passed away in August of 2012, but him & My Biological Mother NEVER LEGALLY DIVORCED, BUT MY BIOLOGICAL FATHER "SUPPOSEDLY?!?" RE-MARRIED A WOMAN IN 1985, THEY SHARE THREE GROWN CHILDREN & HER GRANDKIDS, SINCE I, NOR MY SON OR GRANDSON ARE "NOT!!" THIS WOMAN'S BIOLOGICAL CHILDREN, SHE, HER THREE GROWN KIDS & GRANDKIDS HAS BEEN SPENING ALLLLLL MY BIOLOGICAL FATHER'S FORTUNE HAND OVER FIST!!, taking Extravigate trips all over the entire world, opened up my half sister a Restraint in Nocona, Texas, when in fact 2 months b4 my Dad's passing, my half Sister went to my Dad begging him 2 lend her ten grand!!!!, but since hey live in such a small town in Nocona, Texas, my Dad knew EVERYONE!!!, & EVERYONE KNEW HIM, SOOOO, WHEN DAD CALLED THE BANK ABOUT WITHDRAWING HER TEN GRAND 2 SOOO CALL BORROW!!!, The BANK MANAGER INFORMED MY FATHER THAT HIS DAUGHTER TAMMY SKINNER, (MY Half Sister), HAD ALREADY BEEN UP 2 THAT EXACT SAME BANK EARLIER THAT SAME DAY TRYING 2 BORROW TEN GRAND FROM THE BANK ALSO, ALONG WITH TRYING 2 SHYSTER MY FATHER OUTTA ANOTHER TEN GRAND, SHE HAD ABSOLUTELY NOOO CONCERN TO REPAY THE BANK NOR MY DAD, SOOO MY DAD WAS FURIOUS 2 SAY THE LEAST, & REFUSED 2 LEND HER A PENNY!!!!, BUT YET HERE WE ARE, & MY DAD IS NO LONGER WITH US, BUT "TAMMY MULLINS SKINNER NOW OWNS A RESTRAUNT IN NOCONA, TEXAS!!!!, BY USING MY FATHER'S MONEY!!!!, ALLLL BECAUSE SHE BELONGS 2 THE SILENT SNAKE IN THE GRASS DIFFERANT MOTHER THAN I DO?!?!), MY FATHER IS WORTH MILLIONS!!!, & THE ONLY ONE'S THAT HAVE REAPED ALL HIS MILLIONS IS A WOMAN THATS "N O T!!!" MARRIED 2 MY FATHER "LEGALLY!!!", & "HER!!!" THREE GROWN KID'S, & ALLLL "HER!!!!" GRANDCHILDREN!!!!, SHE IS EVEN "FRAUDING THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT!!!!, BY COLLECTING MY FATHER'S SOCIAL SECURITY WIDOWS BENEFITS ONE MONTH 2 THE DAY AFTER MY PITTYFUL FATHER'S PASSING!!!"....NEITHER MY 28yr OLD SON, 6yr OLD GRANDSON, NOR MYSELF HAVE YET 2 RECEIVE EVEN AN OLE' RUSTED OUT SCREWDRIVER THAT BELONGED 2 MY FATHER, NONE OF THEM SPEAK 2 US SINCE DAD'S DEATH, EVEN TRYED 2 BRIB ME WITH A LOUSY ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS, IF I WOULD SIGN OVER ALLLL MY DAD'S PROPERTIES IN KY., TENN., OKLAHOMA, BOWIE TEXAS, NOCONA, TEXAS, & FORFEIT OVER MY, MY SON & GRANDSON INHERITANCE RIGHTS OVER 2 HER, IMOGENE TUCKER, NOT A MULLINS BITCH!!!-....ANY ADVICE ON THIS JERRY SPRINGER MESSED UP SITUATION???....APOLOGIZE 4 MY OUTBURSTS, BUT IM AT MY WITTS END WITH THESE CONNIVING, SHYSTER, FAKE ASS CON ARTIST PEOPLE.....THANK YOU FOR YOUR VERY VALUED TIME!!÷!!
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/7/2016
Estate Lawyer: Damien Bosco, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. I am here to help you with your question. We may discuss the issues too. Let me know that sounds good!

Hello. I have not heard from you. Are you still looking to discuss your question? If so, please let me know. Thank you.

Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney