How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3170
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My dad witch is the only dad I have know died Feb 16 but he

Customer Question

My dad witch is the only dad I have know died Feb 16 but he is step dad my mom died in 2004 I have one brother who has changed the will dad said a month before he passes and always has said it will be 50 50 and all of sudden I am not mentioned in will as son but I am in obitchuary my brother closed all accounts andblowed the money he said the only will he knew about was 50 50 also says the attorney was not at hospital and dad wasn't in a saint state of mind when it was made and I have been taking care of the farm and paying bills and taxes on the estate how can get my part or my money back
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Alex Esquire replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am not permitted to tell what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights / legal options that might potentially apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Well dont charge me you didnt answer anything
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 11 months ago.

A different Professional here.

I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post.

Kindly review, edit, add proper punctuation marks, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,