How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3170
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can I change to a different probate court jurisdiction ie; a

Customer Question

Can I change to a different probate court jurisdiction ie; a different court in a different town within the same state (Tennessee). There is no doubt the executor is guilty of misdeeds and self dealing. The executor of the estate and her husband are prominent, quite wealthy and respected members of the small community. The executor's attorney is the most senior, prominent and fore some reason never looses a case. The attorney I retained is allreday trying to discouraging me from doing a forensic audit.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. I am here to help you with your question. I may take a moment to research or clarify issues. Okay?