How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Attorney2020 Your Own Question
Attorney2020, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 2578
Experience:  Estate planning and wealth preservation attorney.
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Attorney2020 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am an interested party harmed by the Administratrix’s

Customer Question

I am an interested party harmed by the Administratrix’s theft. My goal is to sue the Administratrix in civil court for money back and associated damages, such as expenses. I have requested an Accounting and removal. I did receive the accounting. There is no doubt there is cause for contempt considering the amount of omissions in her accounting. When she did her accounting she did not know that I had a copy of the estate assets & safe-deposit box contents. I have not accepted her attorneys plea-bargain. I would like to move to a different jurisdiction if possible to get a fair hearing. The young Att I had (Matt) is unduly influenced by the opposing Att and Administratrix,s affluance in the community.
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 12 months ago.

What plea bargain is being proposed?