How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3170
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My disable son lives at my late mother place of business and

Customer Question

My disable son lives at my late mother place of business and home for over 52 years. She has past away and its been ten years....My mother love her home and would have kept in the family for generation to come. My Mother also valued her independent stand. My father has not put her Estes in probate ...My father believes everything would go to the spouse on recorded...Now he sold one property as the Estes and refinanced the property and disable son live in has we were rent this property from my father..His new wife is pushing the sale of this property ...and I would like to sue for my share of the family home..The refinance should have been a purchase and a Supplement of Joint tendency was used to give the loan to my father...I would like to record an warranty deed of in the name of The Estes of Marrietta Miller Brown
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome! My name is Maverick. Please give me a few minutes to analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

1. What state is your mother's home located in?

2. Was there a Will?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have paid 35. and 5 so no the will has not been read , it is in a safety deposit box and no it has not gone through probate dad has re-married but is 82 years his new wife is behind him selling the property ......Currently I and my disable son live in the property. I would to quite claim the property from my mom to me and place warranty deed on my mother share on the property.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please give me answer
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 1 year ago.

Hello. New expert here. Are you still looking for an answer?

Related Estate Law Questions