Estate Law

Estate Law Questions? Ask an Estate Lawyer.

Estate Law

I deeded some property to family, who would have been the

Customer Question
heirs at probate the lawyer...
i deeded some property to family, who would have been the heirs at probate the lawyer, I had hired conducted the transfer and set up a llc they have since sold part of the property
did the lawyer commit a conflict of interest , can the property be sold without the title and/or my permssion.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Estate Law
7/25/2016
Estate Lawyer: Richard, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Richard, Attorney

Hi Doris. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. Can you clarify specifically what happened. Was the title transferred to an LLC? Who owns the LLC? Does the lawyer now have some kind of ownership? Thanks.

Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney