Estate Law

Estate Law Questions? Ask an Estate Lawyer.

Estate Law

While in prison my mother passed and made me sole

Customer Question
benificary. There was a question...
While in prison my mother passed and made me sole benificary. There was a question about life insurance and eventually I offered my sister 2000 to sign over her claim, she agreed. Some 6 months later I gave my sister 48000 to purchase a patio home for when I got released, she did now refuses to sign deed over to me, I have money trail and can prove by her own writings she had no money, what can I do
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Estate Law
7/20/2016
Estate Lawyer: Legalease, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Legalease
Legalease, Attorney

Hello there --

-

Do you have anything in writing from or with your sister to show that she agreed to take your money and purchase a home for you in your name using these particular funds ?

-

MARY

Legalease
Legalease
Legalease, Attorney