How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 56477
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like to get my name added to my mothers house deed.

Customer Question

I would like to get my name added to my mothers house deed. She is 93 years old. I already have a transfer of deed that was prepared 3 years ago but I don't know if she will live 2 more years
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.
You can have a quit claim deed signed and filed now. If she is not able to sign new documents you may get title by will or intestate. If you have her poa you can sign for her to yourself as well. I wish you the best. I trust the answer has been helpful. kindly let me know.
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

Kindly click on an excellent rating. Have a wonderful week.