How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RayAnswers Your Own Question
RayAnswers, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 42826
Experience:  Texas lawyer for 30 years in Estate law
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
RayAnswers is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is spouse term care included in SBP?

Customer Question

Is spouse long term care included in SBP?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you tonight.

Yes you would need to report this under income for any government benefits.It is considered income to the person receiving benefits.Please don't shoot the messenger.Sorry you have to report everything otherwise it is medicaid fraud and overpayment and you don't want that.

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Thanks again, let me know if you have more follow up.