Estate Law

Estate Law Questions? Ask an Estate Lawyer.

Estate Law

My husband passed away about six months ago and left about

Customer Question
$15,000 worth of land in...
My husband passed away about six months ago and left about $15,000 worth of land in South Korea. My two sons and I signed an inheritance split agreement to avoid any complications in the future. However, an official in South Korea also wants us to sign a document where we confirm that we are the only inheritors of the land. (My husband do not have another spouse or children)
In this document, the official in Korea wants us to also provide the name of the law and the articles for New York, United States. (My late husband, myself, and my children, are all New York residents and United States citizens.)
Can you please provide the name of the law and the articles for New York, United States please? Thank you~
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Estate Law
7/4/2016
Estate Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I don't understand what you are looking for. The name of which law and articles?

Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney