Estate Law

Estate Law Questions? Ask an Estate Lawyer.

Estate Law

My mother in law is 96. She was advised that in order to get

Customer Question
My mother in law is...
My mother in law is 96. She was advised that in order to get medicaid she will need to have a surrogate and a court will be involved. Is this correct?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Estate Law
6/29/2016
Estate Lawyer: MIAMILAW1127, Attorney replied 1 year ago
MIAMILAW1127
MIAMILAW1127, Attorney

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Is she incapacitated?

Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney