How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3170
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I moved from California a 1 1/2 years ago where I took care

Customer Question

I moved from California a 1 1/2 years ago where I took care of grandmother, mother and father until the last one passed in 2011. My oldest sister is the executor (lives in Oregon and another in California) of the finances but we are suppose to have a say in what goes on. That has not been the case and I want what's due to me and be finished. She owes me money not much that I know of and there are items that are still not settled. I want to be done with everything. I'm on disability and can't afford to do much. What can I do to wrap this up?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Legalease replied 1 year ago.

Hello there --


Which state are the estates being handled in? MARY