How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 3170
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Looking super lawyer expert in heirship issues and champion

Customer Question

Looking for a super lawyer expert in heirship issues and champion as trust litigator. Case deals with contest of family trust which could only be revoked by husband and wife, both trustors, while they were alive, (wife passed away 2005) but was revoked by the surviving trustee while he was alive, (June 2015) established new trust. Family trust ('81) left estate to surviving son, to whom the father left his Life Insurance proceeds and a paid up home;(he has both) however, he left testamentary will to his Life Partner, who took care of him for close to six years. The Estate is now being sued by son for fraud of the father by purpurtedly having committed fraud for breach of fiduciary duty for haqving taken proceeds of Trust B and placing them in Trust A.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help if I can. Do you have any specific questions? I just want to make sure that I understand what legal information you are seeking. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My VISA account has been already charged for an answer, which I have not yet received. How do I get a proper answer from an expert trust litigator?
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again.

I'll be happy to provide an answer once you clarify your question for me. You provided some facts, but did not state what legal information you are seeking. I prefer not to guess, as I have found that all too often I spend time responding to what I believe to be the question, only to find out that the customer already knew what I typed, and wanted to know something else.

So, if you would clarify your question, I'll be glad to answer. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear attorneyDear Attorney TJ:
I provided you abundant, specific, substantive facts about the legal issue of the claim. I paid for the answer in advance of having received the answer - I did not realizer that is your procedure. I RECEIVED NO ANSWER. I may have to sue you if you do not credit back my account.
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer,

While you provided me with several facts, you did not ask any questions or indicate what legal information you are seeking. As such, I cannot provide an answer. I am sorry for any frustration that this causes you, and I will "opt out" in order to allow another attorney to respond.

I truly wish you the best in resolving your legal issues.

Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 1 year ago.

New Expert here.

Please tell me which County the case is in and I can provide a list of certified specialists in estate law in that County.