Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

Can you provide me with a form final/closing accounting

Customer Question
Can you provide me with...
Can you provide me with a form for the final/closing accounting for a trust?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Estate Law
6/13/2016
Estate Lawyer: Attorney2020, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Attorney

Yes, attached is a template that can be revised. Make sure to have the numbers accurately stated which is the most important thing for a trust.

I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Please rate my answer so that i may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation.